Below is a sexual addiction test. If you are in the North of England or are willing to travel our team at Win Parry Counselling is on standby to book your first appointment with Win. If you are concerned about your behaviour start a process of finding the solution by answering the questions in the simple sexual screening tool below. It will help clarify your concerns. The sexual addiction questionnaire that follows is based on established current symptoms of addiction.
Sexual Addiction Questionnaire
1. Do you spend increasing amounts of online time focused on sexual or romantic intrigue or involvement, causing you concern?
2. Are you involved in multiple romantic or sexual affairs in chat rooms, internet etc?
3. Do you not consider online sexual or romantic “affairs” to be a possible violation of spousal/partnership commitments?
4. Have you failed in attempts to cut back on frequency of online or Internet sexual and romantic involvement or interaction?
5. Does your online use interfere with work (tired or late due to previous night’s use, online while at work etc.)?
6. Does your online use interfere with primary relationships (e.g. minimising or lying to partners about online activities, spending less time with family or partners)?
7. Are you intensely engaged in collecting internet pornography?
8. Do you engage in fantasy online acts or experiences which would be illegal if carried out?
9. Has your social or family interactive time decreased due to online fantasy involvement?
10. Are you secretive, or do you lie about the amount of time spent online or type of sexual/romantic fantasy activities carried out online?
11. Do you engage with sexual or romantic partners met online, while being involved in marital or other primary relationship?
12. Are there increasing numbers of complaints or concerns from family or friends about the amount of your time spent online?
13. Do you frequently become angry or extremely irritable when asked to give up online involvement to engage with partners, family or friends?
14. Has the primary focus of your sexual or romantic life become increasingly related to computer activity (including pornographic CD ROM use)?
If you are experiencing any of the above, call Win and make an appointment. If your answers concern you, take the time to see a qualified and experienced professional. Win is easily reached from Manchester airport terminals, Station and major motorway connections. Take that step and start a process to find a solution. Win is here to help you.
For a private consultation with a fully qualified therapist call:
Tel : 0800 246 5485
Win is able to see clients strictly by appointment only.